Temporary Operations Assistant
Boston North Shore, US
To support our mission to educate, entertain and enrich the lives of our readers, putting books in their hands, wherever, however and whenever they choose, we need exceptional people!
The Quarto Group is currently seeking a Temporary Operations assistant to assist the Operations, Inventory and Traffic teams with day-to-day responsibilities and special projects as they arise.This position will be located in our Boston North Shore office.
Do you have experience with the following responsibilities?
- Daily / Weekly Report Creation & Distribution
- Metrics Reporting
- Order Monitoring Reports
- Month end reports
- Title Release / Back-orders
- Inventory Monitoring & Releasing
- UK Containers and manifest tracking
- NYP Title tracking
- Inventory Reviews
- Assemble documents & reporting
- Assist with getting pricing and processing reprints
- Assist with overstock and remainders reporting and prep
- Ops / Traffic Functions
- Assist Traffic with gathering and loading of shipping docs
- Assist with drop ship invoicing and data gathering
- Coordinate / assemble LBS Replenishment orders
- Open PO clean up project
Do you have the following skills and qualifications?
- MS Office and systems familiarity
- Deep understanding of Excel including VLOOKUP, Pivot Table, etc.
- Flexible, willing to learn and takes ownership of work
- Self-starter with high attention to detail
...then we want to hear from you!
To apply please submit cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
QuartoUS is an equal opportunity employer; M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.