Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Beverly, MA, USA
To support our mission to educate, entertain and enrich the lives of our readers, putting books in their hands, wherever, however and whenever they choose, we need exceptional people!
The Quarto Group is looking for an experienced Senior Manager of Digital Marketing to lead digital and social strategy and campaigns across the breadth of the Quarto list. This individual will work in conjunction with the marketers, sales and Publishers and act as the team lead for amplifying Quarto's social media and online footprint for its book titles and increasing sales of the titles. This position will be located in our Beverly, MA office but we are also open to remote applicants.
The key responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Create and execute online social media marketing campaigns and strategies with specific goals for individual titles and overall lists under the Quarto imprints. These plans shall be designed to generate sales, build brand awareness, and maximize exposure to the target audiences through online channels.
- Create and execute paid online advertising campaigns and strategies with specific goals for individual titles These plans shall be designed to generate online sales directly.
- Communication & collaboration with marketing, sales and publishing departments including developing strategies and tactics for online marketing campaigns.
- Communication & collaboration with key authors on online initiatives including updating and providing training to authors on Quarto's social best practices recommendations.
Position Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, communications or business.
- 8 years prior digital marketing experience.
- Deep knowledge of social media strategies and tools/applications.
- Proven track record of targeting consumer segments through social media platforms resulting in sales.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Experience with AMS advertising preferred
- Experience in Publishing preferred
- Proactive in looking for opportunities to improve performance and suggesting and organizing A/B testing.
- Demonstrated marketing analytical experience which improved performance and results
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively and in partnership with Publishing, Sales, and Marketers
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with time-management and multi-tasking skills and ability to set and meet deadlines and budgets.
- Willingness to learn and adapt as job and/or organization changes.
- Understanding of and appreciation for enthusiasts and enthusiast publishing.
- Computer skills, including familiarity with spreadsheets, word processing, database, and desktop publishing programs.
- Strong analytical skills
To apply please submit cover letter, salary requirements and resume to email@example.com.
QuartoUS is an equal opportunity employer; M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.