Business Systems Analyst
Boston North Shore, USA
To support our mission to educate, entertain and enrich the lives of our readers, putting books in their hands, wherever, however and whenever they choose, we need exceptional people!
The Quarto Group is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to provide system/business analyst support for Microsoft Dynamics GP system, including accounting, sales, inventory, job cost modules and reporting services. Are you an analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills? Come join our dynamic team in our Boston North Shore office!
- Develop and support data integrations between ERP system and multiple fulfillment warehouses using eConnect, Integration Manager and SQL stored procedures.
- Understand and guide business processes to make best use of ERP software.
- Provide ERP administration, setup up new users and assign access based on job descriptions.
- Troubleshoot issues to provide recommendations/solutions.
- Develop and support reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Support TrueCommece EDI system, monitor incoming and outgoing documents to ensure documents are processed accurately.
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Accountable for work quality and decision-making
- Preference for working in a high-level collaborative environment promoting teamwork.
- Desire to problem solve using root cause analysis.
- MUST be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- 2-3 years of Microsoft Dynamics GP software experience.
- 2-3 years of SQL Server experience and strong skills in writing SQL
- Experience using SQL Server Reporting Services and Integration Services
- True Commerce EDI
Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the US.
To apply for this role please submit your resume and cover letter by e-mail email@example.com
QuartoUS is an equal opportunity employer; M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.