The Quarto Group is looking for a Billing & Cash Application Specalist to join our Beverly team! This position is Responsible for processing all contract filings, billings and collection of QDB co-edition contractual agreements.
The key responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Reviews Dear All e-mails announcing a new co-edition contract that needs processing.
- Reviews contracts with Quarto Sales Team to verify accurate details.
- Creates invoices in accordance with the invoicing schedule set up in the co-edition contract.
- Sends invoices in a timely basis to overseas customers.
- Collects contractual payments in accordance with the terms set forth in the co-edition contract by e-mails or calls when necessary.
- Notifies overseas co-edition salesperson of any outstanding payments that need to be collected before the print run can be processed.
- Works with Sales on new Co-Edition customers to provide information pertaining to their credit along with references – which is then forwarded to the Credit Manager for their review and full credit check. Once approved by the Credit Manager – must maintain customer co-edition contractual files.
- Creates rights and royalty letters requesting information of printing counts to align with contractual agreements. Also ensures that royalty payments are made in accordance with these counts.
- Notifies production and co-edition sales teams of customers that are behind in payment of their contractual agreement.
- Processes a contractual payment spreadsheet to help control invoicing and final contractual agreements to ensure monthly sales figures are met.
- Controls the installment general ledger reconciliation, balances and creates needed journal entries.
- Collects payments from customers in a timely manner.
- Working with Credit Manager closely on updating weekly collection spreadsheets detailing customer correspondences, payments ETC.
- Runs all online bank statements daily and records in cash report.
- Records all information into cash report given by Accounts Payable Representatives.
- Records payroll distributions given by HR Department.
- Verifies that all Cash input and calculations are correct and sends out to all specified personnel.
- Ensures that month end balances are brought over to the new month cash report correctly.
- Verifies at month end that the cash report balances to the Bank Account General Ledger tie.
- Must ensure that all payments are applied to the correct customer and notify customer immediately upon any items that do not match.
- Processes daily invoices into customer's websites and portals.
- Creates Credit & Debit Memos, assists Credit Manager with gathering details for account reconciliations.
- Manages Amazon Account.
- Manages additional customer accounts as determined by Credit Manager.
- Assist Controller and Credit Manager with annual audit requests.
- Other duties / projects as needed.
Do you have the following skills and qualifications?
Minimum Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Working knowledge of accounts receivable and input of that function in the accounting system.
- Ability to understand the general ledger accounts numbers/asset/liability/expense/income.
- Ability to read and understand contractual agreements.
- Strong analytical and Excel skills.
- Great Plains Experience.
Education and Experience:
- Three to Five years of Accounts Receivable / Billing experience.
- Two-year technical school degree in Accounting or equivalent accounting background.
To apply please submit cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com.
We offer a wide range of competitive benefits! Please visit our website at: http://www.quartoknows.com/Corporate/Employment/
QuartoUS is an equal opportunity employer; M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply