A small investment in this book could save you a fortune. With the aid of this book's step-by-step expert guidance, you will discover all you need to know about the Alfa Romeo Giulia GT Coupé you want to buy. The unique point system will help you to place the car's value in relation to condition.
Keith Booker has been an Alfa Romeo owner for 25 years, and in this book he covers all the Giulia and GT sports models – from the Giulia Sprint GT of 1963 to GT Junior of 1975.
This book includes:
- Expert advice from a marque expert
- Unique points scoring system to evaluate cars after inspection
- Walk away or stay? – a quick initial evaluation of a car
- How to check a car's authenticity
- Which models are best?
- Implications of restoration
- Is it the right car for you?
- Running costs
- Advice on buying at auctions
- Checking the paperwork
- Useful contacts
Don't buy a classic Alfa Romeo without this unique illustrated guide! Expert advice will help you find the best sports car for your money.