Subtitle Tips, techniques, and step-by-step instructions for creating colorful poured art in acrylic
Learn the creative, innovative technique of making art by pouring paint with The Art of Paint Pouring.
Featuring easy step-by-step projects, practical tips, and beautiful art from an established paint-pouring expert, this book helps artists of any skill level make colorful, textured art by pouring acrylic paint onto a canvas.
There are many techniques for making poured art, and this book details them all. You will learn to swipe, pour, and more using the many how-to projects provided in this book. Also included are chapters on the following:
- Tools and materials, including affordable options for items that will help you create poured art
- Basic color theory and how to choose paint colors that will create pleasing mixtures
- Eye-catching full-page artwork
- Tips for creating the paint consistency that you want
- Instructions for keeping your work area clean, even while working with a potentially messy technique
Written and illustrated by a well-recognized paint-pouring artist, The Art of Paint Pouring is a comprehensive reference that eliminates the need to search online for multiple videos that you would continually have to pause and re-watch. If you are new to paint pouring, you will love the beginners’ tips and instructions that allow anyone to master this contemporary craft.
Start creating stunning works of poured art with The Art of Paint Pouring.
Also from the Fluid Art series, refresh your paint-pouring skills and learn new techniques with: The Art of Paint Pouring: Swipe, Swirl & Spin and The Art of Paint Marbling.