Subtitle A 5-Year Record and Tracker of Your Garden
Take the guesswork out of gardening. Whether you are an absolute beginner or a green thumb, plan and track your garden with this keepsake guide and logbook.
A garden is what you make of it, whether it’s potted plants on a patio, a slender patch of perennial flowers along a walkway, or raised beds for a variety of vegetables. No matter where you live or what types of plants you want to grow, this book is the perfect gardening companion.
As more than a garden planner and logbook, the thoughtful primer and expert tips in these pages will help you develop a garden that’s more personal and ultimately more rewarding.
Accompanied by beautiful illustrations and a layflat binding for easy writing, you’ll find:
- Pages for planning and mapping out your garden
- Instructions on how—and when—to start seeds and transplant seedlings
- How to attract beneficials and ward off pests
- Care and troubleshooting tips
- Logbook entries to track your garden’s progress over five years
- And more!
From planning and planting to tending and harvesting, The Gardener’s Planner and Logbook is the one guide you need to help cultivate your garden and watch it flourish, from start to finish.