Subtitle Easy Recipes that Heal and Support Immune Health
Manage inflammation naturally with 100+ simple recipes.
Inflammatory reactions can have a debilitating effect on your daily life. Over time, inflammation can harm your organ functions, your energy levels, and your cognitive abilities—but most inflammation can be healed. Anti-Inflammatory Recipes for Beginners, adapted from Molly Thompson’s The Anti-Inflammatory Diet Made Simple, is a collection of easy-to-make recipes with simple ingredients based on foods that are scientifically proven to reduce inflammation naturally.
The right food choices can return your body function to its most efficient and ultimately eliminate symptoms associated with inflammatory disorders, including: digestive issues (leaky gut, bloating, gas, irritable bowel syndrome [IBS], constipation); headaches; hormone imbalances (irregular cycles, polycystic ovarian syndrome [PCOS]); autoimmune diseases (Hashimoto’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis); skin issues (acne, psoriasis, eczema); mood disorders (anxiety, depression); trouble sleeping; and trouble losing weight.
Delicious, and ranging from snacks to dinners, the recipes included offer something for everyone and introduce the staples of anti-inflammatory eating. Alongside the recipes are details on why the foods included work. You can mix and match your own ingredients for custom meals that offer the power of inflammation-fighting leafy greens, fermented foods, and healthy fats high in Omega-3.
Bring relief to your plate with delicious recipes like:
With the inflammation-fighting foods featured in these beginner-friendly recipes, you can:
- Double Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Sweet Potato Waffle Breakfast Sandwich
- Blackened Chicken Tacos with Cilantro Lime Rice
- Chipotle Shrimp and Grits
- Kale Chorizo Artichoke Dip
- Turkey-Sage Swedish Meatballs with Creamy Spinach Gravy
- Roasted Carrot and Lentil Salad with Tahini Dressing
- Golden Turmeric Honey Latte
- Boost lifelong health
- Reduce inflammation
- Ease chronic pain
- Gain more energy
- Improve concentration
- Eliminate headaches and skin conditions
- Slow the aging process
- Easy meal planning, including meal plans, shopping lists, and substitution variations
- Simple, delicious, and hearty recipes featuring accessible and affordable ingredients
- Anti-inflammatory know-how, with lists and details on the ins and outs of anti-inflammatory eating