Subtitle Learn to stitch 12 designs inspired by your favorite sassy seniors! Includes materials to make two projects!
Cross Stitch The Golden Girls includes 12 hilarious patterns featuring imagery and quotes from the four leading ladies, plus everything needed to make two projects.
Over 30 years since its premier, The Golden Girls is more popular than ever. It’s time to celebrate these four fabulous friends—and cross stitch is the perfect way to do it! Decorate your home with framed finished pieces or use the patterns to personalize household items like tea towels, pillowcases, and aprons.
This fabulous kit includes a bamboo embroidery hoop, embroidery needle, 6 skeins of embroidery floss, 2 pieces of cross stitch fabric, which together can make two of the patterns: one with “Dorothy & Rose & Blanche & Sophia” and the second with the Rose-ism “As They Say in St. Olaf…” The 62-page book offers step-by-step instructions, with full-color photographs of the finished projects. The other patterns are:
- Rose, Dorothy, Blanche, and Sophia with “Thank You for Being a Friend”
- “Shady Pines, Ma!” with trees
- Sophia portrait with “Picture It…Sicily!”
- Blanche portrait, a lipstick, and hearts with “Flirting is Part of My Heritage”
- Rose and bananas with “The Older You Get, the Better You Get. Unless You’re a Banana.”
- Hearts, palm trees, and flamingos with “East Dirt and Die, Trash.”
- Dorothy on the phone with “No! No, I Will Not Have a Nice Day.”
- Rose and Sophia with “Have I Given You Any Indication at All That I Care?”
- Shoes, lipsticks, and mirror with “My beauty has always been a curse.”
- The Girls with “Everything I Know I Learned from Rose, Blanche, Dorothy & Sophia”
It’s time to re-watch some of your favorite episodes, laugh out loud, and cross stitch your cares away.