At Quarto we create a wide variety of books and products, with a mission to inspire life's experiences. Produced in many formats for adults, children and the whole family, our books are visually appealing, information-rich and stimulating.
We're looking for a Campaigns Manager with a strong track record of successful marketing campaigns and a passion for non-fiction. The successful candidate will have experience in securing brands and media partnerships, implementing various trade marketing activities and have robust hands on experience of metadata, Amazon advertising and social media advertising.
Joining an exciting, experienced and fast-paced team, you will be responsible for creating and implementing innovative and effective marketing strategies that connect readers with authors and books. You will also be responsible for managing the output of the Campaigns Executive and grow their skill sets. Working within a team of ten marketeers and publicists you will report to the Campaigns Director.
- Devise and implement title campaigns
- Manage the work of the Campaigns Executive
- Manage your own Amazon and digital advertising campaigns, and oversee the campaigns devised by the Campaign Executive and the Sales and Marketing Support Executive
- Secure long-term brand and media partnerships for key titles and categories
- Devise and implement the social content calendar across the @QuartoKnows channels
- Develop a growth strategy for our various influencers and bloggers database
- A track record of successful and innovative campaigns management
- A creative thinker
- Strong public presentation skills
- Robust knowledge and experience of AMS and digital advertising
- Ability to work and thrive under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong writing/copywriting skills
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised, good at multi-tasking and able to prioritise/evaluate tasks
- Excellent people skills; a confident, strong communicator and a collaborative team player
- Enthusiasm, curiosity, and a willingness to work hard
Quarto Group is a leading global illustrated book publisher. The Group encompasses a diverse portfolio of imprints. Subjects range from Art 'How-To', Graphic Design, and Home Improvement, to Cooking, Gardening, Motoring, and Crafts.
Quarto sells its products globally in over 50 countries and 40 languages, through a variety of sales channels, partnerships, and routes to market.
Quarto employs c.330 talented people in the US, UK, Hong Kong and Australia.
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter to Viviane.email@example.com
Please note that it is necessary that you have the right to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
The closing date for applications is Monday 10th February 2020 at midnight (UK time).
Quarto is an equal opportunities employer. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is an important factor in success and make recruiting decisions based on applicants' experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Behind the scenes
Four Quarto titles longlisted for the 2020 UKLA Book Awards
24 September 2019
Quarto employees show their support for the Global Climate Strike
23 September 2019