Senior IT Project Manager
Boston North Shore, US
To support our mission to educate, entertain and enrich the lives of our readers, putting books in their hands, wherever, however and whenever they choose, we need exceptional people!
The Quarto Group is seeking a Senior IT Project Manager who will direct the development, UI/UX and technical design, implementation, and maintenance of websites, web applications, customized digital content management, data feeds, databases, wholesale and retail e-commerce services, and fulfillment services. This role will be responsible for providing project planning and management for established intiatives and ensuring that projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget. Come join the team in our Boston North Shore office!
The key responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Manage the planning, configuration, installation, and delivery of all ERP software including, accounting, royalties, title management, and reporting services.
- Supervise application processes for book production and sales including title management software, production scheduling, ONIX data delivery, corporate reporting, and data integration.
- Responsible for providing project planning and management for established initiatives. Ensure that projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget.
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones.
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives.
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company.
Do you have the following skills and qualifications?
- Degree in Project Management, Computer Science or related technical field required.
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods.
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others.
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams.
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Minimum 2 years' managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles.
...then we want to hear from you!
To apply please submit letter of interest and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
QuartoUS is an equal opportunity employer; M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.