Subtitle Current with 2020-2023 Electrical Codes
For over 15 years, BLACK+DECKER The Complete Guide to Wiring has been the best-selling home wiring manual in North America. With this 8th edition, get the clearest, most up-to-date advice available.
As the most current wiring book on the market, you can be confident that your projects will meet national wiring codes. You’ll also spend more time on your project and less time scratching your head thanks to more than 800 clear color photos and over 40 diagrams that show you exactly what you need to know about home electrical service; all the most common circuits, all the most-needed techniques, all the most essential tools and materials. Chapters include:
- Working Safely with Wiring
- Wire, Cable & Conduit
- Boxes & Panels
- Switches (including wall switches and specialty switches)
- Preliminary Work (planning your project, highlights of the National Electrical Code, and more)
- Circuit Maps
- Common Wiring Projects (whole-house surge arrestors, underfloor radiant heat systems, doorbells, backup power supply, and many more)
- Repair Projects (light fixtures, ceiling fans, lamp sockets, plugs and cords, and more)
The information in this book has been created and reviewed by professional electricians under the watchful eye of the experts at BLACK+DECKER. You can find plenty of articles and videos about wiring online or in other publications, but only The Complete Guide to Wiring has passed the rigorous test to make it part of the best DIY series from the brand you trust.