Subtitle Hopeful Stories from Mother Nature
Description Description A beautiful keepsake collection of calming wildlife stories to read at bedtime. Learn all about the projects that are rewilding the world with animals and saving our environment.
More than 40,000 unique species are currently threatened with extinction
. From Colombia to Indonesia and everywhere in between, animals are facing environmental changes caused by human activity. It’s never been a better time to teach kids all about the power of conservation
This enchanting read soothes little ones with 20 bedtime stories
about rewilding projects from across the globe that are bringing animals back to the wild
And when these animals are rewilded, nature starts to heal itself, giving us all hope for a brighter future ahead.The animals re-introduced to the wild include:
- The plucky Eurasian beaver, reintroduced to a river in Devon
- The magnificent tiger, saved with animal dung stoves in Nepal
- The peaceful water buffalo, donated to a Ukrainian restoration project
- The adorable lynx, released from captivity in the Iberian Peninsula
- The majestic humpback whale, banned from being hunted and now increasing in numbers along Australia’s coastline
These inspirational stories show how animals contribute to ecosystems
and make positive impacts around the world.
This soothing illustrated book makes learning about the environment engaging and fun. It supports a healthy curiosity and interest in animals and the natural world, and its positive, hopeful message makes it perfect for children at bedtime. The perfect gift
for Easter, Earth Day or simply as a touching gesture for springtime.