In this book from the best-selling Almost Everything series, kids will find hours of fun, independent drawing practice with tracing and easy steps to learn how to draw almost everything under the sun.
From soccer balls to panda bears and rainbows to racing cars, this book not only makes kids feel successful at drawing, but is fun for all ages. With space to trace then try it freehand right in the pages, learn to draw all types of sweet:
- People, including faces, bodies, and with instructions to make a flip book
- Animals, including pets and wild animals
- Plants, including flowers, leaves, trees, and even insects
- Food, from fruits and vegetables to sweets
- Everyday objects, from kitchen tools to toys and games
- Icons, for special days, special places, and even astrological signs
- Holidays and special occasions
All kids, both young and grown, will enjoy improving their drawing skills with this step-by-step approach.
Each book in the Almost Everything series offers readers a fun, comprehensive, and charmingly illustrated visual directory of ideas to inspire skill building in their creative endeavors.