IT Assistant Project Coordinator
Boston North Shore, US
To support our mission to educate, entertain and enrich the lives of our readers, putting books in their hands, wherever, however and whenever they choose, we need exceptional people!
The Quarto Group is seeking a IT Assistant Project Coordinator responsible for assisting the Group IT Director to coordinate and accomplish the necessary project tasks and requirements. To write, maintain, and make accessible systems and business process documentation to all staff. Are you a self-starter with superior attention to detail? Come join our dynamic team in our brand new Boston North Shore office!
The key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Assist in the execution of the management plan for assigned IT projects.
- Help coordinate and manage project from inception to completion.
- Review project designed and contribute ideas for cutting cost.
- Facilitate communication between business and IT staff.
- Track and directly report project status to project manager.
- Organize, file and maintain all current project documents.
- Enter information into digital project database.
- Help manage project budget.
- Ensure projects adheres to schedule.
- Carry out daily operational and administrative tasks in an effective and timely manner.
- Schedule meeting, phone calls and site visits.
- Maintain positive vendor relationships.
- Write, maintain, and make accessible systems and business process documentation.
This role will require the following skills and qualifications:
- Understanding of basic computer and software technologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and other management software
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Demonstrated communications skills
- Experience as an administrative assistant and/or project management.
To apply for this role please submit your resume and cover letter by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
QuartoUS is an equal opportunity employer; M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.