Boston North Shore, US
To support our mission to educate, entertain and enrich the lives of our readers, putting books in their hands, wherever, however and whenever they choose, we need exceptional people!
The Quarto Group is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our finance team located at our Boston North Shore office location! This role will be a significant part of the annual budgeting team. This individual will help in planning the process, the budget package, issue budget communications, manage the timetable to ensure timely deliverables, compile and consolidate departmental input and generating budget reporting package for management and the board of directors.
The key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Administrate the long term planning process to completion and delivery of reporting package.
- Create computerized financial models to assess and track variance analysis, product analysis, cost analysis, productivity analysis, etc. in order to contribute to profitability improvement.
- Assist sales and revenue efforts by establishing pricing models to facilitate special or custom sales quotations.
- Responsible for completing the monthly and quarterly management meeting reporting package which involves coordination of information from various departments and a financial commentary for each imprint.
- Utilize current technology to streamline the accounting and finance processes.
- Establish and maintain cash flow projections.
- Assist in developing, tracking and reporting key performance indicators on a monthly basis.
- Establish and maintain financial profiles and profitability reports for key customers.
Do you have the following skills and qualifications?
- Database software experience a plus
- Five plus years of progressive analytical, financial or accounting experience
- Exposure to complex business situations and problems including offering solutions and recommendations
- Extensive and proficient spreadsheet experience including macros, table, lookup, interlinking of files, etc.
- Experience with various financial reporting writing programs such as GP Management Reporter a plus
- Experience presenting results to management
- MBA or CPA is desirable, but not necessary.
...then we want to hear from you!
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
QuartoUS is an equal opportunity employer; M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.