Account Executive - Trade Books
Boston North Shore, US
To support our mission to educate, entertain and enrich the lives of our readers, putting books in their hands, wherever, however and whenever they choose, we need exceptional people!
The Quarto Group is seeking a Sales Representative - Trade Books to join the team at our Boston North Shore office location. We are looking for an individual who can work independently in a collaborative environment.
The key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Call on major national and regional accounts.
- Manage relationships with regional and local distributors.
- Manage relationships with regional and local wholesale accounts.
- Work on category management for key accounts in the following areas; home reference, cooking, transportation, e-books, craft and gift.
- Analyzing the marketplace with regard to our products and that of our competitors to find opportunities in the market.
- Seek out new business opportunities for our list.
- Establish and implement sales promotions.
- Set sales targets in conjunction with the sales director for accounts, sales reps and distributors.
- Work with marketing to develop local and regional marketing campaigns.
- Manage regional and local commission sales reps.
Do you have the following skills and qualifications?
- 5 + years' experience in selling in the book, gift or consumer product markets.
- Proven track record of success and excellent leadership, ethical and analytical skills.
- Superior organizational skills and follow through.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Persuasive, sales driven and outgoing personality.
...then we want to hear from you!
To apply please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
QuartoUS is an equal opportunity employer; M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.