Specialty Sales Representative - Children's
Boston North Shore, US
To support our mission to educate, entertain and enrich the lives of our readers, putting books in their hands, wherever, however and whenever they choose, we need exceptional people!
The Quarto Group is seeking a Specialty Sales Representative, Children's to be responsible for account management and profitability of current accounts and the generation of new accounts in the special sales channel. This role will build solid professional relationships with buyers and accounts, and maintains and grows existing accounts. This role will be located at our office on the Boston North Shore!
The key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Responsible for selling books & related products to accounts over the telephone.
- Opening new accounts, generating leads, identifying and qualifying customers.
- Answer inbound calls and help answer customer concerns.
- Must be able to develop rapport with customers over the phone.
- Must achieve daily call quotas.
- Suggest specialty market seasonal promotions by demographic and/or nationwide.
- Manage and develop strong relationships with accounts.
- Work with marketing and catalogs, order forms, and sales promotional materials.
- Troubleshoot any potential problems.
- Must be able to forecast and achieve quarterly and annual company targets.
- Create sales budgets and forecasts.
- Oversee order requirements and show specials.
- Service existing accounts/scout and acquire new accounts.
Do you have the following skills and qualifications?
- Minimum 2 years' sales experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Superior customer service skills
- Knowledge of ACT!, Word, and Excel
- Must be able to budget and forecast sales and achieve sales targets
- Have an understanding of how to sell books and related products.
- Knowledge of book publishing industry
...then we want to hear from you!
To apply please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
QuartoUS is an equal opportunity employer; M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.