Now in its 12th year of publication, this officially endorsed book provides comprehensive coverage of MotoGP World Championship motorcycle racing in 2015, complete with race reports, comment, analysis and statistics, edited by TV commentator Julian Ryder. Supporting Ryder as lead author, Neil Spalding provides detailed technical analysis and Mat Oxley summarizes the season with his usual thought-provoking insights, while the book's superb photography is by Andrew Northcott. The supporting categories - Moto2, Moto3 and Red Bull Rookies - are covered in full, along with the activities of Riders for Health, the official charity of MotoGP.
- Eight-page reports of each MotoGP race, complete with full statistics and lap-chart graphics.
- In-depth technical analysis of the year's talking points from leading MotoGP technical expert Neil Spalding.
- The unique 'Rider's Rider of the Year' poll ranks the year's contenders according to votes by the riders themselves.
- Superb photography by Andrew Northcott captures all the excitement, action and atmosphere of motorcycle racing at its best.
- Supporting Moto2 and Moto3 categories covered in full, as well as the Red Bull Rookies races.
- Riders for Health, the official MotoGP charity, reports on its achievements in 2015.
- Officially endorsed by DORNA, organisers of MotoGP.